• We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – We enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence
• We focus on continuous excellence – We apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions
• We purposefully manage and develop talent – We attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services
• We are anchored in our operating model – Through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives
• We win together as true partners – We unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of KerryJoin the team as Digital Marketing Specialist and contribute to the achievement of the following challenges:
- Responsible for activating digital campaigns, landing pages, and digital assets in Kerry’s marketing automation stack in partnership with digital marketing teams
- Leverage globally standardized templates for emails, landing pages, and websites in order to build campaign assets; conduct rigorous quality testing to ensure exceptional user experience
- Deliver timely and clear campaign and web data, performance and optimization plans to marketing partners – including recommendations for testing, messaging improvements, targeting improvement, and operational efficiency
- Partner with regional marketing teams to manage and optimize digital advertising tactics across a variety of channels – paid search, paid media, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Align with visual design and content implementation teams in order to ensure seamless connection of campaign strategies and drive process improvement and connection through the global marketing organization
- Contribute to reports and support digital research and reporting via social listening tools, marketing intelligence, and website analytics
- 3+ Years experience in Marketing Content, desirable in Multicounty Company.
- Excellent Attention to detail.
- Experience with website content management (Adobe creative suite, AEM, Sitecore or other equivalent CMS platform).
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo or equivalent).
- Have experience in marketing analytics, website analytics, business intelligence platforms, and social listening tools (Google Analytics, PowerBI, etc or equivalent)
- English Fluent Conversational.
- Portuguese Desirable.
Qualifications and skills
Do you have the ability to solve problems, work on your own initiative, good organizational skills and business experience? We look forward to your request!
- Self-starter, flexible, adaptable, able to work cross functionally.
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking capabilities.
- An aptitude for new technology tools and usage of those tools within digital and social landscape
- Knowledge of the digital media landscape & the marketing technologies that underpin it
- Highly analytical and able to derive insights for action from data