Funciones y retos de la posición:
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.There are five key elements of our success:
• We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – We enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence
• We focus on continuous excellence – We apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimizing our services across functions
• We purposefully manage and develop talent – We attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services
• We are anchored in our operating model – Through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives
• We win together as true partners – We unlock value by providing best-in-class solutions and services across all of Kerry.Join the team as Employee Experience & Manager Support Team Lead, contribute to the achievement of the following challenges:
Key Responsibilities will include:
- As the Tier 2 Team Lead of the Employee and Manager Support Services and part of our Employee Experience Services section of our Global Business Centre, you will be responsible for leading a team of highly skilled Specialists on a journey to be a world-class service delivery team, ensuring a right-first-time approach through innovative ways of working and the elimination of waste all the while delivering standardized, customer-centric services and solutions to our Employees and our People Managers across the globe.
- Providing true expert knowledge and guidance to all Specialists in the Employee & Manager Support on the future/emerging strategy for HR case management, HR Support, and administration on our journey to become a “Best in Class” service center, continuously improving the employee experience and making it easier for our People.
- Analyzing leading practice, market trends, and benchmarking to bring innovative thinking to the delivery of Employee Relations & Manager Support services to the countries under your domain.
- Analyzing relevant internal metrics to provide insight into current and future team performance; adapting and improving the service in an agile and responsive way, aligned to the Kerry GBS framework.
- Being able to drive talent and performance through setting clear objectives, managing performance and creating opportunities for the team
- 5+ Years experience desirable with Multicounty Company in:
- Labor relations, Unions, coordination of disciplinary actions, internal work regulations, PAP, Performance evaluations, governance process, codes of ethics, employee relation.
- Having been working supporting 2,000 employees in other countries.
- English Fluent Conversational.
- Portuguese Desirable.
Qualifications and skills
Do you have the ability to solve problems, work on your own initiative, good organizational skills, and business experience? We look forward to your request!
- Proven ability to lead high-performing teams.
- Experience of working in a multi-national and multi-lingual environment, both locally and remotely serviced.
- Advanced use of MS office and other key business tools; PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel including Fx functions, Pivots, charts, data analysis, Sharepoint, PowerBI.
- Expert knowledge of relevant employment law, and local regulations.
- Expert knowledge of GDPR and data privacy laws.