Funciones y retos de la posición:
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.There are five key elements of our success:
• We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – We enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence
• We focus on continuous excellence – We apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimizing our services across functions
• We purposefully manage and develop talent – We attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services
• We are anchored in our operating model – Through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives
• We win together as true partners – We unlock value by providing best-in-class solutions and services across all of Kerry.Join the team as Finance Service Lead and contribute to the achievement of the following challenges:
Key Responsibilities will include:
- As the Finance Service Lead of our Global Business Centre, you will be responsible for ,foster a working environment that values critical thinking and problem solving, and encourages challenging the status quo through the role modelling & application of continuous excellence practices to drive the simplification, optimisation, standardisation of defined finance processes to create more transparency and global consistency in the Center.
- Manage headcount, budgets and long-term projections for the Finance Services team in the Center.
- Manage costs to achieve year-on-year efficiency savings, understand cost drivers, maximise incentives to reduce cost and give E2E cost visibility to Global and Regional Leadership.
- Primarily accountable for day-to-day service delivery and performance. Partner with the Finance function, to deliver accurate and timely execution and management of Financial Control and Finance transactions
- Represent GBS Finance Services at relevant regional/ functional governance forums and committees to review process performance metrics against agreed targets as well as discuss overall functional services performance, issues and ways to improve services and enhance value
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA or an accounting qualification (e.g. CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Green Belt certified is a plus
- Experienced professional with minimum of 15+ years exposure in Finance.
- Shared Services environment in a senior position is a Plus
- Deep Finance knowledge and experience to manage complex escalations and decision making
- Strong operational experience of running medium to large regional operations
- English Fluent Conversational.
Qualifications and skills
Do you have the ability to give clear direction, excellent problem-solving and leadership? We look forward to your request!
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Financial Services within a Global Business Services function
- Ability to interact appropriately and effectively with multifunctional teams and customers
- Solution oriented individual who resolves issues leveraging their knowledge and network (not reliant on process documents)
- Ability to give clear direction. Experience of leading geographically dispersed teams and providing service to geographically dispersed customers
- Demonstrated influencing skills