Funciones y retos de la posición:
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.There are five key elements of our success:
Join the team as GBS Import/Export Manager, contribute to the achievement of the following challenges:
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – We enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence
- We focus on continuous excellence – We apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimizing our services across functions
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – We attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services
- We are anchored in our operating model – Through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives
- We win together as true partners – We unlock value by providing best-in-class solutions and services across all of Kerry
- Leadership Management:
Proactively lead the team with a clear focus on building trusted relationships with regional/local Import and Export teams, shared service centers and the wider GBS team, delivering solutions and driving service excellence on a consistent basis
Managing team resources and capacity while ensuring strong team performance, operational excellence and delivering excellent service to import/export analysts
- People Management:
Manage my Success for designated team, set clear objectives, support people development and training requirements. Manage one-on-one meetings with team members each month mentoring, coaching and providing positive and developmental feedback to all team members.
Oversight of assigned team and management of daily workload and performance.
- Stakeholder Management:
Develop trusting relationships across the businessDemonstrate high levels of engagement, collaboration and proactive communication with key stakeholders.
Represent the function in cross company, demand planning meetings and calls.
Manage internal stakeholder relationships with a strong focus on operational excellence and improvement.
- Operational Service Delivery:
Responsible for managing relevant Import and Export requests; baseline forecasts, statistical model tuning and production of informative, visual and consumable information for regional/local Import and Export teams.
Proactively anticipate, identify and resolve issues by clarifying requirements, determining solutions to provide proactive resolution to achieve service excellence and adhere to operating procedures.
- Communication Management:
Provide professional, timely, reliable and consistent updates and information sharing with internal stakeholders and team members.
Navigate internally to ensure timely proactive resolution of issues and inquiries, providing a seamless experience.
Proactively communicate and reduce related issues and identify solutions and keep relevant internal contacts in the region informed.
- 5+ years of Import/Export experience
- 3+ years as Team Leader
- Demand planning desirable
- 2+ years in regional import/export (Mexico and some other country)
- SAP knowledge
- Fluent English
- Desirable Portuguese
Qualifications and skills
- Supervising and management skills
- Confidently able to successfully deliver services
- Work with service KPIs
- Flexible and adaptable.
Do you have the ability to solve problems, work on your own initiative, good organizational skills, and business experience? We look forward to your request!