Funciones y retos de la posición:
Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of company vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
Join the team as a LATAM Regional CE Lead and contribute to the achievement of the following challenges:
- We are a key enabler for company vision – We enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence
- We focus on continuous excellence – We apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimizing our services across functions
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – We attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services
- We are anchored in our operating model – Through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives
- We win together as true partners – We unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of company
- Lead the implementation and application of Continuous Excellence Initiatives and practices in the GBS Sites in MX
To identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing Continuous Excellence methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
To secure employee and leadership commitment for proactive continuous elimination of non-value in processes and ways of working
To Establish a clear and well-articulated implementation plan to ensure the successful application of continuous excellence in the region.
Responsible for training, coaching and assessing application of CE by people within GBS: Implement CE training, coaching and assessment strategy and framework as developed by the Global CE lead.
Develop training, coaching and assessment plans according to the Region CE roll out plan.
Establishment of site CE pillar structure and pillar teams
Deliver appropriate training and coaching to transfer CE knowledge from all CE pillars to people at every level of our operations within region.
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum 5-7 years significant Lean / Continuous Improvement delivery in a GBS organization, global or in a very large SSC, and/or have led extensive end-to-end sustainable process improvements in other industry with proven track record.
- Green Belt
- Six Sigma
- Continuous improvement
- Fluency in English (Verbal and Written)
Portuguese desirable (Support Brazil)
We are looking for someone with:
- Ability to lead direct and indirect reports to deliver proven sustainable business improvement initiatives ‘completer-finisher’ taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a
diverse group of Partners, customers, senior managers, and subject matter experts regionally and globally Proven track record of making continuous improvement an integral part of their company culture.
Flexibility and diplomacy in interpersonal relationships, ability to influence decision making and constructively challenge the status quo.
Do you have the ability to solve problems, work on your initiative, good organizational skills, and business experience? We look forward to your request!