• We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – We enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence
• We focus on continuous excellence – We apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions
• We purposefully manage and develop talent – We attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services
• We are anchored in our operating model – Through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives
• We win together as true partners – We unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of KerryJoin the team as a Regulatory Affairs Manager and contribute to the achievement of the following challenges:
• Manage and improve regulatory processes, ensuring efficient, accurate and timely delivery of technical documentation to customers. Translating business goals to function goals.
• Ensure that products meet national and international legislation requirements.
• Manage and develop a team of Regulatory Technologists and/or Specialists. Represents the multiple functions in-charged in resolving complex cross-functional business issues.
• Management and leadership of the team of Regulatory Technologists to ensure KPI’s and regulatory standards are met.
• Support regulatory team activities/projects as required.
• Attend Regulatory Leadership team meetings and contribute to the development of the Regulatory function.
• Responsible for developing, implementing and communicating regulatory strategies and policies
• Work with cross functional teams to manage emerging issues
• Develop talents in the areas of regulatory affairs within the function
- Full understanding of relevant regulations globally.
- Key technical contact for identified customers, with responsibility to foster good relationships.
- Understanding Food Industry structure and regulatory implications
- Food regulatory & legislative knowledge
- Capability to train and support junior members of the department/ RDA function as appropriate
- Ability to identify opportunities for the regulatory function to enable business growth
- Fluent in any of the languages - English, Spanish
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in SAP and Optiva systems an advantage
- Fluency in English. Fluency in another language an added advantage
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in food science, chemistry or related discipline.
- 7-10 +years the food industry or associated regulatory agency, with expertise in a range of food technologies.
- Experience of managing people or leading teams
- Food industry knowledge
- Executes using established processes and structures.
- Analytical, self-starter, decisive and able to perform under pressure and a team player; able to take instruction and perform work accordingly
- Possess good co-operation / communication / presentation / interpersonal and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
Do you have the ability to solve problems, work on your own initiative, good organizational skills and business experience? We look forward to your request!
- Problem solving. Works in partnership with regulatory Managers and other Kerry colleagues. Leadership to Kerry on regulatory requirements/projects internally
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good organizational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills