Funciones y retos de la posición:
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – We enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence
- We focus on continuous excellence
- We apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – We attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services
- We are anchored in our operating model – Through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives
- We win together as true partners – We unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry
Join the team as a Rewards Team Lead and contribute to the achievement of the following challenges:
As the Rewards Team Lead and part of our Employee Experience Services section of our Global Business Centre, you will be responsible for leading a team of highly skilled Specialists on a journey to be a world class service delivery team, ensuring a right first time approach through innovative ways of working and the elimination of waste all the while delivering standardised, customer-centric services and solutions to our Employees and our People Managers across the globe.
Proven track records of successfully managing Rewards and Mobility activities in a large, multi-national, multi-lingual and culturally diverse environment both locally and remotely serviced.
Ability to manage multiple tight deadlines; project management skills desirable.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Relations, Administration, Accounting or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in benefits and compensation, multi-country experience required managing high volume and complex processes.
- 2+ years’ experience managing a team preferably in a service centre environment.
- Advanced use of MS office, especially Excel (Fx functions, Pivots, charts, data analysis).
- Advanced experience in the use of SuccessFactors, PowerBI and Visio.
- English advanced, Portuguese basic.
- We are looking for someone with:
-Excellent communication skills.
Ability to lead high performing teams.
Self-starter with a proactive customer service focus.
Ability to influence people & be solutions oriented.
Strong interpersonal skills to handle employee relations issues and conflict management.
Ability to work with people from other cultures.
Do you have the ability to solve problems, work on your own initiative, good organizational skills and business experience? We look forward to your request!
Prestaciones y Beneficios:
• Bachelor's degree in Industrial Relations, Administration, Accounting or related field.
• 5+ years’ experience in benefits and compensation, multi-country experience required managing high volume and complex processes.
• 2+ years’ experience managing
Características de la Vacante:
Industria / Sector:
Alimentos y bebidas
Área / Departamento:
Horarios / turnos:
Lunes a viernes-Flex time
Disponibilidad para viajar:
Otro idioma requerido:
Portugués básico (deseable)
ID de la Vacante:
Responsable de la Vacante: