Funciones y retos de la posición:
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.There are five key elements of our success:
• We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – We enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence
• We focus on continuous excellence – We apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimizing our services across functions
• We purposefully manage and develop talent – We attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services
• We are anchored in our operating model – Through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives
• We win together as true partners – We unlock value by providing best-in-class solutions and services across all of KerryJoin the team as Talent Acquisition Specialist, contribute to the achievement of the following challenges:
- Responsible for recruitment delivery activity, managing volume and salaried hiring throughout the full recruitment process – nurturing close working relationships with hiring managers through the vacancy lifecycle including thorough briefing calls and weekly updates
- Working collaboratively with wider GBS teams to ensure an aligned approach from first candidate / hiring manager contact to offer, preboarding and onboarding
- Responsible for candidate experience, championing diversity, inclusion, purpose and culture in all aspects of the recruitment process, from job descriptions, training for hiring managers, formulation of interview panels as well as managing a the candidate experience leading to measurable improvement in the attraction, selection and engagement of high-potential, diverse candidates for Kerry
- Driving Talent Acquisition SLAs, data integrity, pipeline flow, requisition management, and candidate management for specialist/standard roles by region
- Become ‘expert’ user of our applicant tracking system Success Factors, ensuring compliance in TA activity across the ATS to ensure full compliance
- Work collaboratively with the wider GBS teams, all relevant COE and Business Partners to find and execute solutions to business challenges
- Implement and execute talent-sourcing strategies to support and build out pipelines for current and future hiring demands for locality
Implement and execute recruitment marketing for just in time recruitment
- +3 years of experience in recruitment for analyst positions, middle management and management levels.
- Recruitment High & strategic Volume.
- Specialist in E2E process.
- working with KPIs and SLA in time to hire and survey candidate experience
- High level and fluent apeaking English language proficiency as this is Kerry's most widely spoken language.
Qualifications and skills
Do you have the ability to solve problems, work on your own initiative, good organizational skills, and business experience? We look forward to your request!
- Global and strategic mindset
- Confidently able to successfully deliver services
- Communicative and dynamic personality
- Passion for Recruitment area