Funciones y retos de la posición:
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.There are five key elements of our success:
• We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – We enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence
• We focus on continuous excellence – We apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimizing our services across functions
• We purposefully manage and develop talent – We attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services
• We are anchored in our operating model – Through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives
• We win together as true partners – We unlock value by providing best-in-class solutions and services across all of Kerry.Join the team as Talent Acquisition Team Lead, contribute to the achievement of the following challenges:
Key Responsibilities will include:
- As a TA Team Lead in the Talent Acquisition Section of the Global Business Centre, you will be seen as a true expert in your field, be able to consistently deliver quality and diverse talent for the organization that builds and strengthens our future talent pipeline in order to position Kerry as the first choice for top talent.
- Responsible for recruitment delivery activity, managing volume, and salaried hiring throughout the full recruitment process – nurturing close working relationships with hiring managers through the vacancy lifecycle including thorough briefing calls and weekly updates.
- Working collaboratively with wider GBS teams to ensure an aligned approach from first candidate/hiring manager contact to offer, preboarding, and onboarding.
- Responsible for candidate experience, championing diversity, inclusion, purpose and culture in all aspects of the recruitment process, from job descriptions, training for hiring managers, formulation of interview panels as well as managing a the candidate experience leading to measurable improvement in the attraction, selection and engagement of high-potential, diverse candidates for Kerry.
- Work collaboratively with the wider GBS teams, all relevant COEs and Business Partners to find and execute solutions to business challenges
- Implement and execute talent-sourcing strategies to support and build out pipelines for current and future hiring demands for the locality.
- Implement and execute recruitment marketing for just-in-time recruitment.
- Supervise, coach, and guide the talent acquisition team. Upskill team members, rotate roles for development purposes, and support the career development aspirations of team members.
- +8 years of experience in recruitment (at least 2 years managing teams, recruiting personnel in other countries of America)
- Used to working with global structures and recruiting a large volume of positions per month more than 20.
- Experience in Vendors Management
- Advanced use of MS office including Power BI, LinkedIn
- Candidate relationship Management systems
- Advanced ATS Skills
- Previous experience with SAP Successfactors HRIS and ServiceNow HR Service Delivery suite would be a significant advantage
- English Fluent Conversational.
- Proficiency in one or more additional foreign language would be a significant advantage (in particular Indonesian Bahasa, Chinese, Thai, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese)
Qualifications and skills
Do you have the ability to solve problems, work on your own initiative, good organizational skills, and business experience? We look forward to your request!
- Customer focus and strategic mindset
- Focus on results, collaborate, build effective teams, drive vision a purpose, leadership, and good organization.
- Confidently able to successfully deliver services and have high-quality interactions with Business Partners and Customer groups.
- Able to select the most appropriate method of communication to any given situation and tailor approach accordingly to ensure the most receptive audience and the best likelihood of influence and success.